Get Help


I'm your representative for South Wales Central.

That area includes all of Cardiff, the Vale of Glamorgan, Pontypridd, the Rhondda and Cynon Valley.

I'm also a Councillor on Cardiff Council for Fairwater and Pentrebane.

I can only help people who live in my ward or region. If you're not sure whether I represent you then click here and enter your postcode. If you see my name next to either 'your AMs' or 'your Councillors' then please get in touch.

If you're having a problem that you think I can help with then just leave your details below. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

This starts with you

They have the money but we have the people. If everyone who visits this website joins our movement, there's nothing we can't accomplish together.